I like to develop implementable plans both through studying the physical landscape and through meaningful consultation. I have worked at all scales – from detailed site planning and land use bylaws to regional planning. An approach I like to use is embedded consultants to ensure staff has participated in the development of plans.
Areas of practice include:
- Development planning (subdivision and site planning, development permit applications)
- Municipal organization and governance (annexation, analysis of departmental structure, e-permitting, strategic plans)
- Statutory plans (Official Community Plans, Municipal Development Plans, Area Structure Plans, Intermunicipal Development Plans – including reviews, new plans, amendments and background analysis)
- Implementation (Zoning / Land Use Bylaws including re-zoning applications, municipal land sales)
- Studies and research (growth management studies, economic and demographic indicators, housing, commercial, industrial, downtown revitalization, recreation and tourism, transportation)
- Engagement and consultation (facilitation, workshops)
Chris passed away February 2017. We deeply feel his loss.
Please redirect any comments to Jean.